1. Free bus transportation for groups of more than 20 people in South China, and on-site reception.
2. Express delivery or on-site pick-up of group visitor badges in advance, free of queuing registration procedures.
3. Priority booking to participate in some of the simultaneous summit forums.
4. A business gift for the group leader.
5. Each member of the group will receive a gift bag (including information bag, visitor's guide, conference manual, etc.).
6. One free lunch voucher for the visit on the same day.
7. A value-added business matching service if you inform us of your purchasing needs in advance.
8. Customized exclusive visit route to quickly improve the efficiency of the exhibition.
9. Group photo-taking on site.
1. Group members must come from the touch screen, display panel, cover glass and end-use products (including but not limited to smart phones, laptops/tablets, automotive electronics, commercial display, wearable devices, and other industries) manufacturing enterprises, such as managers, technical R & D personnel, or procurement personnel.
2. 5 or more people can form a group.
3. The group leader must submit the group list to the organizer before September 29.
4. You can receive the badge directly on site after the list is approved.
5. The group leader's privileges will be determined by the actual attendance of his group.