Updated: 12 October 2018
Effective date: 12 October 2018
(1) We may collect some of your necessary information in order to ensure the proper operation of the product and to enable core functions such as personalized exhibitor recommendations, webcasts, posting information, interactive communication, search queries and other functions.
(2) We may collect sensitive personal information such as name, ID number, contact details, address book, audio and video files, geographic location, etc. when you are webcasting, posting information, interacting, registering and authenticating or using geolocation-based services, as required by law or as necessary to achieve the functionality. You have the right to refuse to provide us with this information or to withdraw your consent to the collection of such information. Please understand that refusal or withdrawal of consent will prevent you from using certain features but will not affect your access to other Reed Exhibitions features.
(3) We will store your personal information collected and generated in the course of our operations in the People's Republic of China and will not transfer such information outside of China. We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purpose of providing Reed Exhibitions software and related services.
(4) We will not share, provide, transfer or obtain your personal information to or from third parties unless we have your consent.
(5) We will endeavor to take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information. In particular, we will use industry-standard practices and best commercial efforts to protect the security of your personal and sensitive information.
(6) When you use Reed Exhibitions, we will push programmatic advertising to you based on preferences, interests and other aspects.
a. How we collect and use personal information
c. How we store personal information
d. How we share, transfer and publicly disclose personal information
e. How we keep personal information secure
f. Your rights
i. Scope of Application
I. How we collect and use personal information
In the course of your use of Reed Exhibitions' software and services, we will collect information in accordance with the principles of legality, propriety and necessity. The information we collect or ask you to provide will be used to.
1. ensure the proper functioning of the foundation of the product.
2. to implement the functions and services.
3. optimise and improve products and services.
4. ensure the safety of the products, services and their use by users
5. comply with the provisions of laws, regulations and national standards.
(i) Personal information that we collect and use on our own initiative
We will collect information that you provide on your own initiative when using our services, as well as information generated in the course of using our functions or receiving our services, in the following manner.
1. To ensure the proper functioning of Reed Exhibitions and its services
When you use Reed Exhibitions and related services, we collect information such as your hardware model, operating system version number, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI), network device hardware address (MAC), IP address, software version number, network access method and type, and operation logs in order to ensure the normal operation of the software and services. and other information. Please understand that this information is essential for us to provide our services and to ensure the proper functioning of our products.
2. Registration, authentication, login to Reed Exhibitions and related services
(1) When you register and log in to Reed Exhibitions and related services, you can create an account using your mobile phone number. We will send you an SMS verification code to verify your identity and you can improve your online identification information (such as avatar, nickname and password). You may also choose to complete your personal information by filling in information such as job title, region and description according to your needs.
(3) For the authentication of exhibitor identity using Reed Exhibitions, we will generate an exhibitor authentication code and notify you via SMS and email, please keep it in a safe place.
3. Recommending personalised exhibitor information or services is one of the core functions of Reed Exhibitions. To achieve this function, we may collect and use the following information.
(1) information about your actions and usage behaviour, such as following, favouriting, searching and browsing preferences (e.g., exhibitor information that interests you).
(2) Feedback, postings, likes, comments and other information that you actively provide.
(3) Geolocation information with your express consent. Geographical location information is sensitive personal information and refusal to provide such information will only prevent you from using the above functions but will not affect the normal use of Reed Exhibitions' other functions and services. We may combine the above information with information from our other services, compile statistics and use algorithmic profiling and preference analysis to make personalised recommendations, display or push specific audio and video information that may be of interest to you, or to push specific features or services that are more appropriate for you.
(1) Showing, recommending, or pushing to you exhibitors with a higher degree of relevance to you.
(2) Recommending exhibitors' exhibits in relevant cities and regions.
(3) to recommend programmatic advertising that is more relevant to you.
Please be aware that we collect and use the above information in a de-identified manner and that the data analysis only corresponds to specific codes that cannot be directly linked to the identity of the user and cannot and will not be linked to your real identity.
4. Provide you with functions or services such as sweeping
When you actively post audio and video, live streaming and commenting, we will collect information such as audio and video and display your nickname, avatar and the content of your posting.
(1) When you use the swipe function, we will ask you to authorise sensitive permissions such as cameras, photos and balloons. If you refuse to authorise this, you will not be able to use this function, but it will not affect your normal use of other Reed Exhibitions functions.
5. To provide you with interactive features or services
(1) When you actively follow accounts you are interested in and interact with other accounts, comment or share content, we will collect the accounts you follow and show you the content posted by the accounts you follow.
(2) When you use the referral feature, we will use the information in your address book to refer you to your friends in your address book after obtaining your express consent and processing it with a high strength encryption algorithm. Address book information is sensitive personal information and refusal to provide such information will only prevent you from using the above function but will not affect your normal use of other functions of Reed Exhibitions and related services.
6. Providing you with search services
When you use Reed Exhibitions' search services, we will collect your search keyword information, logs and other information. In order to provide an efficient search service, some of the aforementioned information will be temporarily stored on your local storage device, and we can show you the content of search results and search history.
7. Conducting marketing campaigns
When you choose to participate in a marketing campaign with us, you may provide information such as your name, postal address, contact details and bank account number as required for the campaign. This information may contain sensitive personal information (e.g., personal phone numbers, bank account numbers, etc.) that is necessary for you to receive a transfer or gift, and if you refuse to provide this information, we may not be able to transfer or issue you with a gift.
8. Safeguarding products, services, and user use
(a) To help us better understand the operation of Reed Exhibitions and related services, and to ensure the security of operation and provision of services, we may record web log information, as well as information on the frequency of use of the software and related services, crash data, overall installation, usage, performance data, etc.
(ii) Your personal information that we may obtain from third parties
1. Based on our cooperation with telecommunication operators, when you use Reed Exhibitions' "One Click Login" function, the operator of your mobile phone number will send us your mobile phone number with your express consent, so that we can provide you with a quick login You may also opt out of the "One Click Login" feature. If you do not choose "One Click Login", you can also use other login methods, such as filling in the mobile phone verification code, third party account login, etc. You have the right to refuse to provide your mobile phone number as it is sensitive personal information, but this will prevent you from registering for Reed Exhibitions using the One-Click Login method but will not affect your ability to register through other methods or use other functions.
2. When you use a third-party account to log in to Reed Exhibitions, we will collect information such as nicknames and avatars from the third-party account with your express consent.
3. Information collected by us as a result of your use of our products or services, such as information posted by other users that may contain some of your information (e.g., information related to you in comments, messages, posting graphics, audio and video).
4. When you use the authentication function provided by the Reed Exhibitions software and related services, we will use our best commercial efforts to protect the security of your sensitive personal information in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations and/or as required by the authentication function (e.g., Sesame authentication). If you do not provide such information, you may not be able to access the relevant services.
(iii) Handling of changes in the purposes for which personal information is collected and used
Please be aware that as our business evolves, we may make changes to the features and services offered on Reed Exhibitions. When new features or services are related to personalized exhibitor exhibit recommendations, live streaming, programmed advertising, posting information, user recommendations, interactive communication, search and query, registration and authentication, virtual property and other scenarios, the personal information collected and used is directly or reasonably related to the original purpose. In cases where the collection and use of your personal information is not directly or reasonably related to the original purpose, we will again inform you and obtain your consent.
(iv) Personal information collected and used without consent in accordance with the law
Please understand that in the following cases, in accordance with laws and regulations and relevant national standards, we do not need to obtain your authorised consent for the collection and use of your personal information
(1) directly related to national security or national defence security
(2) directly related to public safety, public health, or significant public interest
(3) directly related to crime investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments, etc.
(4) For the purpose of safeguarding the life, property and other significant legitimate rights and interests of the subject of personal information or other individuals but where it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
(5) Where the personal information collected from you is disclosed to the public by you
(6) Where your personal information is collected from information that has been lawfully and publicly disclosed, such as lawful news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
(7) Necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract at your request
(8) Necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of the Reed Exhibitions software and related services, such as detecting and dealing with faults in the Reed Exhibitions software and related services.
(9) Necessary for legitimate news reporting.
(i) Ensure the safe and efficient operation of our products and services
We may set authentication and security cookies or anonymous identifiers that allow us to verify that you are securely logged into the service or that you have not encountered misuse, fraud or other misconduct. These technologies also help us to improve the efficiency of our services and increase login and response times.
(ii) Helping to make your access experience easier
The use of such technologies can help you to eliminate the need to repeat the steps and processes you need to take to fill in your personal information and enter your search content (e.g., enabling a one-click login process, recording search history).
(iii) Recommending, displaying and pushing content or accounts that may be of interest to you
III. How we store personal information
(i) Where the information is stored
We store your personal information collected and generated in the course of our operations within the People's Republic of China in accordance with the laws and regulations. At present, we do not transfer such information outside of the PRC, and if we do, we will seek your express consent in accordance with the laws and regulations.
(ii) Duration of storage
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes of providing Reed Exhibitions and its services. For example, we will retain information such as audio and video, comments and likes posted by you for as long as you do not withdraw, delete or cancel your account. After the necessary period has elapsed, we will delete or anonymise your personal information, except where otherwise provided by law or regulation.
IV. How we share, transfer, and publicly disclose personal information
(a) Sharing and transfer of personal information We will not share or transfer your personal information to a third party unless you have given your prior authorisation to do so, or the sharing of a.
1. Personal information that we may share with your self-selected consent under the following circumstances
(1) We may share de-identified or anonymised information with our advertising partners for the purpose of programmatic ad delivery We may share information with partners who have entrusted us with promotion and advertising, but we will not share information that identifies you personally, such as your name, ID number, etc., and will only provide these partners with user profile tags that are difficult to identify you personally We will only provide these partners with de-identified or anonymised statistical information to help them increase the effectiveness of their advertising reach without identifying you personally.
(2) Sharing with business partners for specific functions When a software service provider, smart device provider or system service provider provides services to you in conjunction with us, for example, when you need to use geolocation functions, we may collect your location information and related device information (such as hardware model, operating system version number, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI), network device hardware address, etc.) in order to achieve this function. IMEI), network device hardware address (MAC)) and de-identify them and provide them to the aforementioned providers. You may refuse to provide such information without prejudice to your use of other services.
(3) Helping you to participate in marketing campaigns When you choose to participate in marketing campaigns organised by us, you may provide your name, postal address, contact details, bank account number and other information as required for the campaign so that the third party can provide you with the prize in a timely manner. When you choose to participate in the relevant marketing activities organized by us, you may provide your name, mailing address, contact information, bank account number and other information according to the needs of the activities. With your express consent, we will share this information with the third party so that we can instruct them to provide you with the prize in a timely manner.
2. Careful assessment of third-party subjects sharing personal information and binding liability
(1) With your consent, we will only share information with third parties that is necessary to achieve the purpose. If a third party has a business need to use personal information beyond the scope of the aforementioned authorisation, that third party will be required to seek your consent again of your own choosing.
3. Transfer of personal information in the event of acquisitions, mergers, and restructuring
(ii) Public disclosure of personal information Except for the disclosure of necessary information about your account in the event of a penalty announcement for account violations or fraud, we will not disclose your information publicly unless we comply with national laws and regulations or obtain your voluntary consent. We will use security measures that are in line with industry standards to protect your personal information when we disclose it publicly.
(iii) Personal information that is exempt from consent to share, transfer or publicly disclose by law
Please understand that, in accordance with laws, regulations and national standards, we are not required to obtain your authorised consent to share, transfer or publicly disclose your personal information in the following circumstances
(1) Directly related to national security or national defence security
(2) directly related to public safety, public health, or significant public interest
(3) directly related to the investigation, prosecution, trial and enforcement of judgments for crimes
(4) For the protection of your or other individuals' life, property and other significant legitimate rights and interests but where it is difficult to obtain your consent
(5) Personal information that you disclose to the public at your own discretion.
(6) Personal information collected from lawful public disclosures, such as lawful news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
V. How we protect the security of personal information
(a) We attach great importance to the security of your personal information and will endeavour to take reasonable security measures (including technical aspects and management aspects) to protect your personal information from improper use or unauthorised access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage, loss or leakage of the personal information provided by you. (b) We will use reasonable and practicable means to protect your personal information, such as encryption technology and anonymisation processing that is no less advanced than that of industry peers and use security protection mechanisms to prevent malicious attacks on your personal information. (c) We will establish special security departments, security management systems and data security processes to safeguard the security of your personal information. We adopt a strict data use and access regime to ensure that only authorised personnel have access to your personal information, and conduct security audits of data and technology as appropriate.
(d) Although the above reasonable and effective measures have been taken and the standards required by the relevant legal provisions have been complied with, please understand that due to technical limitations and the possibility of various malicious means, in the Internet industry, even with all efforts to enhance security measures, it is not always possible to guarantee 100% security of information and we will do our best to ensure the security of the personal information you provide to us. You are aware and understand that the systems and communication networks you use to access our services may experience problems due to factors outside of our control. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you take proactive measures to protect the security of your personal information, including but not limited to using complex passwords, changing your password regularly, and not disclosing your account password and other personal information to others. (v) We will develop emergency response plans and activate them immediately in the event of a user information security incident in an effort to prevent the impact and consequences of such security incidents from expanding. In the event of a user information security incident (leakage, loss, etc.), we will promptly inform you, in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, of the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, suggestions for you to prevent and reduce risks on your own, remedial measures for you, etc. We will promptly inform you of the incident in the form of push notifications, emails, letters, SMS, etc. When it is difficult to inform you individually, we will take reasonable and effective ways to make announcements. At the same time, we will also report the disposal of user information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of relevant regulatory authorities.
VI. Your rights
We take the management of your personal information very seriously and make every effort to protect your rights to access, amend (update or correct), delete and withdraw your authorised consent to your personal information so that you have the full ability to protect your privacy and security.
(i) Accessing, correcting, and deleting your personal information
You can manage your information in the following ways: Once you have completed your Reed Exhibitions account registration, logged in and performed reasonable and necessary identity verification, you can access, correct and delete your personal information submitted to the Reed Exhibitions software and related services (This includes deleting comments and videos that you have posted, changing your nickname and avatar, etc.). Generally speaking, you can delete the content you have posted directly, or click on "Me" at the bottom right of the client application to enter your personal centre, and use "Edit Profile" - "Edit Personal Information" at the top right to browse, modify and delete the information you have submitted at any time, but for security and identification reasons, you may not be able to independently modify some of the initial registration information submitted during registration (such as real name authentication). If you really need to amend such information, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the company will review the issues involved as soon as possible and reply promptly after someone has verified your user identity.
(ii) Managing and withdrawing authorised information about you
You can delete your information, turn off the device function, or change your settings in the Reed Exhibitions client application through [My] - [Account & Security/Privacy Settings/Notification Settings]. third party account binding", "login device management" and other functions and services or withdraw your authorization to continue collecting personal information. Please understand that certain business functions and services will require your information in order to be completed and that if you withdraw your consent or authorisation, the Company will no longer be able to provide you with the functions and services for which you have withdrawn your consent or authorisation and will no longer process your personal information accordingly. However, your decision to withdraw your consent or authorisation will not affect the processing of personal information previously carried out by the Company on the basis of your authorisation.
(iii) Cancellation of your account
You may request to cancel your account in our products in accordance with clause 3.2 of the Reed Exhibitions User Service Agreement. Before you cancel your account, we will verify your personal identity, security status, device information, etc. You acknowledge and understand that the act of cancelling your account is irreversible and that after you have cancelled your account, we will delete all information about your account or anonymise the relevant information, except where otherwise provided by law or regulation.
Individual use of individual use
(iv) Right to inform you of cessation of operation
If we cease operations, we will promptly stop collecting your personal information, notify you of the cessation of operations by individual delivery or announcement, and delete or anonymise any personal information we hold about you.
VII. Terms and Conditions for Minors
1. significant changes to our service model. 1. significant changes in our service model, such as the purposes for which personal information is processed, the types of personal information processed, how personal information is used, etc.
2. significant changes in our ownership structure, organizational structure, etc. such as all changes resulting from business restructuring, bankruptcy mergers and acquisitions, etc.
3. changes in the primary recipients of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure.
4. a material change in your rights to participate in the processing of personal information and how they are exercised
5. any change in the department responsible for handling personal information security, contact details and complaint channels.
IX. Scope of Application
1. "Reed Guang Dong" software and related services refer to the client applications legally owned and operated by the Company and its affiliates under the name "Reed Guang Dong" and the official website of "Reed Guang Dong" (). Reed Exhibitions" and related services refer to the products and services provided by the Company and its related parties to you through the client application legally owned and operated by Reed Exhibitions and the official website of Reed Exhibitions (www.rxglobal.com), including but not limited to short video posting, live video streaming, browsing and referral functions.
2. related party means any company or organization that a party controls, is controlled by or is under common control with, and the legal representative of such company or organization, now or in the future. "Control" means the ability, directly or indirectly, to influence the management of the company referred to, whether through ownership, voting shares, contracts or other legally recognized means.
3. Personal information means any information recorded electronically or by other means that, alone or in combination with other information, can identify a specific natural person or reflect the activities of a specific natural person, including personal identification information (name, date of birth, identity document number, including identity card, military officer's card, passport, driver's licence), facial features, address, contact telephone number, address book, internet identification information (including account name, account nickname, email address). including account name, account nickname, email address, and password and password protection questions and answers related to the aforementioned); property information, transaction information, personal Internet records (Internet browsing records, click records, etc.), personal common device information (including hardware model, MAC address of the device, operating system type, software list unique device identification code and other information describing the basic situation of personal common terminal equipment), personal location information, etc. (including hardware model, device MAC address, operating system type, software list unique device identifier, etc.), personal location information, etc.
5. De-identification is the process of technically processing personal information in such a way that it is impossible to identify the subject of the personal information without the help of additional information.
6. Anonymisation is the process of technically processing personal information in such a way that the subject of the personal information cannot be identified, and the processed information cannot be recovered.